Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Updated =D

yoo..time to update luh..sorry for that late posts ><
because of my lazyness xD
last sunday morning around 7am we went to ah pek hill climbing..
wow..it's a strenuous climb T^T
no next time jor lah..scared already..haha xD
the hill have 6 levels to climb..we until level 3 also cannot continued..
when we were at level 1 had a brief pause,then continued climbing..
actually that time wanted to give up already but couldnot...
because we needed to go level 3 just can go down..
never mind lah..just take some experiences and exercise xD

at level 1 resting xD
winnie & me
me & feng ying & winnie
we 2 again xD


after climbing around 9.45am+
then me,tian chun,sei giap and winnie went to eat our breakfast luh..
After that went back home and bath go ahead to work d..
damn tired and sleepy T^T and my legs so pain..
yesterday was my offday...
so winnie and me went to time square shopping luh..
haha..i know time square very bored d..
but we don't know how to go 1 utama..so we have no choices to go there..
so funny affair because we went to BBQ plaza eat around 2 hours...
hahahaha xD we took so long time had our brunch..
we ordered 2 sets express set
and if you have jusco member card you will get a dish of fried chicken balls?
don't know what the name called..paiseh ><
here the pictures...
finished already luh =D
it's the free 1..don't know what the name..


after that we went to nichii..'cause winnie wants to buy the dress ^^
then then went back to fetch my little cute brother..
then then meet up j&j yamcha..
discussed about winnie's party on this saturday..
after this went back my sweet home luh ^x^

No comments:

Post a Comment